Sunday, September 20, 2009

A brief look behind the founding of Twitter

As I've discussed many times before, I'm a huge fan of Twitter and the new forms of communication that it opens to users around the world. I found this brief video showing Twitter creator/founder Jack Dorsey discussing how the company was founded and the ways it has been shaped over the past couple of years. Coinciding with our Entrepreneurship course, it's an interesting look at how to take simple concepts (immediacy, transparency, approachability) and align them with powerful forces to create something great. It also conveys the best idea for any entrepreneur, "start....just get started with something small and see what happens."

I'm looking forward to utilizing many of they valuable ideas in the two start-ups that I'm working on now.

blog comments powered by Disqus