Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Thanks for Visiting


Things have been pretty hectic lately between family emergencies, work and school, so I haven't had a chance to publish much over the last couple of weeks. I have a number of posts queued up once the MBA readings are complete and the fire drills subside, so for now I'll just post this picture. It shows all the places where people have come from that visited the blog. I assume some were a mistake because of a search result, but none the less it's still fun to see such international interest. I've been lucky enough to talk to some of the people and it's been an interesting experiment.

On a side note, I think this would be a fairly strong position in the game RISK. Maybe after the China trip, I'll be able to better cover the east Asian flank.

0 comments: