Thursday, January 1, 2009

Bullish on 2009

I suppose I couldn't officially consider myself a blogger unless I jump on the bandwagon of making predictions and look forward to 2009. As I stated in an earlier post, I believe that the turmoil that so many companies, markets and countries are dealing with now will begin the spark of great things to take us into the next decade of growth. So the only attitude to take into a period like this is to be positive, show leadership and look for greatness. Some of my favorites echo those sentiments - Fred Wilson, Om Malik and Seth Godin.

As I told my MBA team a few weeks back, "2009 is going to be an interesting year. I'm filling my glass up to at least 3/4 full, regardless of what happens. Too many opportunities ahead."

Happy 2009 to all of you!!

0 comments: